How to submit your well sample(s)
Please use the following specifications when sending your sample(s).
- Do Not add preservative to sample.
- Submit a minimum of 1-liter in a tightly sealed plastic container (to have sample bottles shipped to you, please email us or call the lab at 785-242-6166 ext. 1).
- Fill completely before sealing to minimize entrapped air.
- Complete Profile requires 2 samples: 1 “casing sample” following 8-12 hours offline and
1 “aquifer sample” after 3-4 hours constant pumping.
- For scale samples, submit 3 to 5 ounces in a sealed container or ziploc style bag, labelled with the project or site name. If the sample is wet, please include water from the sample site to keep the sample moist.
- For filter media, please collect approximately a minimum of 20 ounces of media from both the surface and mid-point of the media bed. Include water from the filter in the sealed container and label the sample appropriately.
Option 1 – Download and Mail Form(s):
Download a PDF of the Well Sample Data Sheet and mail it in with your samples.
Please note you must provide a separate Well Sample Data Sheet for each sample you are sending.
Option 2 – Submit Online Form(s):
Submit the information using our online form below and mail your samples separately.
Please note you must submit a separate form for each sample you are sending.
Send samples to:
Water Systems Engineering, Inc.
3201 Labette Terrace
Ottawa, KS 66067
Send via UPS, USPS, or Fed-Ex
Overnight or 2nd day is acceptable
(scheduled to arrive Tuesday through Thursday)
Questions: 785.242.6166 ext. 1